Thursday, October 28, 2010

SA bits 57 - Rakan sekampung

My friend and ex-colleague, Terry. He came over from M'sia for a separate project.

"Nice to have someone to speak cantonese with" he says. " And dude you gained some weight, almost didn't recognise you!". I agreed with him on both statements immediately.
He stayed over last weekend, his workplace and apartment is about 30kms away from where I live. Distance is like traveling from PJ to Klang on the Federal Highway. Took him out to the usual few spots for food and sight seeing. He's probably going to venture more into other places in future, for example this weekend they plan to visit the Cradle of Mankind and Sun City. I'm sure they'll enjoy themselves in Sun City since it's a water park and summer's almost here :P

2 comments:

  1. dude...you are now officially living your name as fatchap! :D

    Hope all if great there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, stupe I should be fatter-chap now..

    ReplyDelete