Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's now or never...

Just managed to confirm my flight for SA. Somehow, leaving this time is very different compared to the last. I know what is waiting in Joburg and I know what to expect from the people, the weather & mainly the job.

Sad part about my departure is that my parents will not be able to send me off at the airport. I did try to fix my flight so that it was possible, but many factors out of my control influence the end result. I'm sorry mommee and daddee, but I won't mind it. I seriously hope you can too :D. I won't know how it feels because I'm not a parent yet, maybe one day a similar experience will backfire at me :P... well look at it this way, I'm going for a holiday and will be back sooner than you think. Really! I promise to keep this blog alive even though we will be meeting online almost everyday. I will try to describe my personal experiences living in SA and how nice it is to all my blog visitors.

I'd have to say I'm quite happy to return to SA. I thought I'd never do it ever again, but here we go.... Not everyone will be presented with such an opportunity. I don't want to regret not seizing it soon enough, again. I seem to be telling myself more nowdays to "Regret doing rather than regret not doing", in terms of anything legal and sane of course.

Nonetheless, this is an opportunity of a lifetime!

Looks like I will be squeezing you more in a few weeks time.... heheheh...


Thanks mommee and daddee for sending off from home. As for the ride/send off at the airport, Skinny aunt & Bro Jimmy, Hong/Sis & family....

1 comment: