Monday, March 16, 2009

Langkawi 2009 - Part 1

The gang and I went on a trip to Langkawi recently. Superb place to get plastered since alco are cheap. I drank, smoked and had fun with my good friends. If only it was like this every other day....

Here's a pic of us leaving from LCCT. 2 more usual suspects were on turbo mode and walked straight to the plane and boarded while we were still at it with the cam.


Arrived in Langkawi with almost clear blue skies.


Hotel reception area (Andaman Langkawi).


Check out the pool.


Our rooms.





The pool, again.




And then there's the beach...

And more beach....


This one taken just before we left the beach/pool and started the night...

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm a good friend ah? I so touched... *sniff

    Hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaawwwwwww..... :P

    I hear rumours of a Bali holiday in plans?.. hhmm...

    ReplyDelete