Monday, November 2, 2009

SA bits 32 - 2 weekends of braai

Don't worry, I didn't have too much meat to eat.
First session was to celebrate Dorai's wedding. Congratulations to you and Mohana. Sorry I couldn't be a part of this auspicious event but here's to good health and happiness always.

Braai master

The apprentice, and dude is that the swing cushion you're using to fan the coal!?

Like I mentioned in one of my older post entry, I need to be a vegetarian soon





Second session was at one of my colleague's (Pritam) mini-bachelor's celebration. He's going back to get married in 2 weeks time. Congrats to the both of you. Hope to meet her when she comes to stay with you.

Braai master is the future groom himself

1 comment:

  1. Apprentice ha? yah, and that was the swing cushion and it works like a charm!
    and you want to be vege is it? next millenium? :P
    post yournew ride picture la! hahaha

    ReplyDelete