Sunday, May 17, 2009

SA bits 12 - Car shopping

We've been surviving without our "own" transport since we arrived. Our rides for the past few weeks were "on loan basis" vehicles from fellow colleagues who were travelling out of the country. In other words, we were "safekeeping" their cars during that period. Now that everyone is back, that luxury left us. Thanks Akash and Pritam, we appreciate it very much.

So we were scouting around, and look what I saw..

Do you think red is my colour?

Yes I know, I still have a lot to learn about taking pictures but just fyi that's a red Ferrari in the background. Maybe another 20 years of contracting before I can even afford the wheels only.
Snap back to reality boy! Or how about...

Nope, still day dreaming...something more like...

or...

Believe it or not, we still cannot afford the one in the pic above.

This is what we should be looking for...or something that would cost almost the same, RM As-Cheap-As-Possible or RM Cheap-Nice-Working

We have a few candidates to screen through, will share it with everyone once we have a deal. I'm gonna find out how to qualify for Pimp My Ride SA.

No comments:

Post a Comment