Sunday, May 10, 2009

SA bits 11 - Happy Mother's Day.. from about 8600km away...

Happy Mummy's Day to my Mummy, Sis and all Mums around.
We organised a small braai (barbeque) to celebrate this day. Thanks to all for helping with the cooking and cleaning, we had good fun outside the apartment. The weather was good, cooling and sunny at the same time.

Lamb was obviously on the menu as it was the favourite for all of us, we also had some sausages, chicken wings, friend bihun, chicken curry and some salad. Yes my dear parents, I know I'm suppose to reduce meat intake... but what the hey, you had cheese cake when you're not suppose to :P... so we'll call it 1-1..... Had papaya with ice cream for dessert to finish off.

With Uncle Roy & Rowan in the background.

The braai set and our main braai man Akash.

Bihun goreng, tertinggal gambar kari ayam pulak.

My colleague, Simi from Nigeria.

Our braai stand.

Sorry, can't help posting more pics of the food we had.

Us relaxing in the yard.

No we weren't working, just trying to get online to meet my family back home. And meet my family back home I did!

Happy Mother's Day! Love you all at home lots!

1 comment:

  1. Aunty, if you are reading this, Happy Belated Mother's day! :)

    Jansen,
    where r the other pictures la? all so clear pictures, never upload ha?

    ReplyDelete