Saturday, May 23, 2009

SA bits 15 - Aston Martin

I overheard my colleague saying the other day; No desire, no drive.

I use to live opposite this showroom. 2 years ago, I would see these cars every morning and night. Today, I had a peep outside the showroom again after returning from a fruitless effort of transport searching. VERY nice... The Aston Martin DBS.


This Jaguar was parked next to the DBS, and I noticed the slight similarity.


Yerrow power!

And more yerrow power! The newer Shelby GT-500, like the one seen in the movie 'Gone in 60 seconds'. Just that this is yerrow coror!


A yerrow Ferrari...

then a red Ferrari...

and THEN a red Ferrari driving away. MAN, it was LOUD, and FAST! I should've taken a video.


While walking away, I looked up the sky thinking how rich does one need to be in order to own a car like that, and what does he do to earn money... when I suddenly noticed a cleverly & neatly camouflaged RF antenna next to the showroom signs.

Anyone would've thought that it was part of the sign's design.

Sigh..a direct translation from a cantonese phrase; occupational disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment